Friday, October 22, 2010

{Love That Shot} Autumn

I've been visiting more and more photography sites lately. I'm hooked! There's one that I found that I really like called "Love That Shot". They have lots of great information, tutorials, a photog community as well as link-ups. A link-up is when they request the readers to submit a link to a photo based on a theme they are discussing. This week it's the first signs of Autumn.

Last weekend we were in Westchester at a state park in Croton. The view was breathtaking. It was a perfect Autumn day and the leaves were already changing color. I took a lot of photos that day but this is one that really stood out to me.

My little one was playing in a pile of leaves. I bent down behind a picnic table and shot this photo looking at her through the table.


autumnleaves-1


Stats: Canon Rebel XSi, 50 mm, ISO 200, f/4.0
Editing: CS4, Crop on left, adjust levels, sharpen head slightly

Looking forward to seeing the other links!

3 comments:

the Shutter said...

nice shot.

Michelle R said...

This is so sweet! I miss being able to play in leaves like this when little!

citygirl - Stacey said...

Thanks Shutter :)

Michelle - it was definitely fun to watch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin