Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland Gift Tags

I have my last holiday craft show of the season coming up this Saturday December 12th here in Riverdale. I always get a burst of creativity just before each event. It's a good time to showcase something new.

As I may have mentioned before, I have a little problem. Actually, it may not be that little anymore. It seems to be growing and growing by the minute.

I am completely obsessed with paper and ribbon!!

There - I said it. It's all out in the open now.

Yes, I know, weird right?!? Not chocolate, or food, or alcohol, or shoes.

Paper and ribbon.

That's what does it for me. I have soooo much and I can't stop myself from getting more. I'll give you a peak at some of my stash but let me tell you - this is a teeny tiny snippet of what I actually have. I can't show you everything. It's just too soon in our relationship. We're still in that La-La stage. Let's wait till we get a little more comfortable with each other. Then forget it, all my secrets will start flowing out. For now, this is all you get.

Paper...

paper-1

and ribbon.

ribbons-2


ribbons-1

I just can't take it.

So, since I was looking around at my mounds of paper, I decided to make something new. I started making some really sweet gift tags. I love packaging and making things look special. I can't help it. It's in my blood. I may not have a gift basket biz anymore, but I can't seem to tear myself away from packaging.

I have some wintry themed paper with cool colors of blue and green. Each set comes with 5 different designs.

gift-tags-winterblue-6


gift-tags-winterblue-2

I think I may bring some with me to the gift fair this Saturday. I also added some to my ETSY shop.

If you're in the Riverdale area on Saturday, stop by and say hello!


Here's the info:


Holiday Gift & Craft Fair
PS24
660 West 236th Street
Riverdale, NY 10463
Saturday December 12th - noon to 4pm

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin