Friday, November 13, 2009

Peek At My Wares For The Fairs

I'm getting ready for a few Holiday Gift Fairs coming up in the next few weeks. This is an especially busy time of year for me. When I used to have my gift basket business it was absolutely nuts!! I'll have to dig up some old pics just so you can see what it was like. CRAAAAZY!!!!!

Now with Total City Girl, it's not as seasonal, which I like, but still pretty busy.

I like doing gift fairs because it gets me and my "wares" out in front of people and not just online. I also like meeting the other vendors, networking and starting up new friendships.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the things I'll have at the fairs.

I've been busy making lots of colorful headbands

headbands-1

TCG Headbands

and cool photo books - great for holiday gift giving.

photobooks-1

Here's some sparkly goodness that I found on my shopping sprees that I just had to share with everyone!

Sparkly purse key chains

Keychains-1

Keychains-2

and fun rings. Great to dress up any outfit!!

rings-2

These are just a few of the things I'll have. There's lots more but you'll have to show up to see them!!

Here's my upcoming Holiday Gift Fair schedule:

Sunday November 15 - 9am to 3pm
Riverdale Temple
4545 Independence Avenue
Riverdale, NY 10471

Sunday November 22 - 9am to 3pm
Visitation Church
160 Van Cortlandt Park S.
Bronx, NY 10463

Saturday December 12 - Noon to 4pm
PS 24
660 West 236th Street
Riverdale, NY 10463

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin