Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stylist Suggests Headbands As A Holiday Gift

I just read an article online in the Los Angeles Times Entertainment section that I found very interesting!!

Hollywood stylist Tara Swennen is suggesting embellished headbands as a great holiday gift. I have to say, I totally agree with her!

This is what she said:
-- Accessories: Whether it be a satin clutch, a sequined beanie, a jeweled belt or an embellished headband, accessories are great gifts, as sizing is generally not required. Knit scarves and gloves are also safe bets during the holiday season.
To see the rest of the article, click here.

It just so happens, I posted some new headband designs on my ETSY shop. Here's a couple:

Skinny Minnie

skinnysilverhb-2

and the wide version

2insilverhb-1

packaged in organza gift bags

brownorganza-1

If you want to check out the others, pop on over to the TCG ETSY Shop.

Happy Headbands!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin