Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for reading my blog and following me on my creative journey.

2009 was a great transition for me. It may sound silly but fulfilling my goal of moving back to New York was the highlight of the year!! (although technically we moved back at the end of 2008) Being able to be back home and reconnect with all of my friends and family has meant everything to me.

I now live in the same building as my sister and her family so our kids get to play and develop close relationships on a daily basis. My mom is only about 5 minutes away also, so they get to see Grandma all the time as well.

Even though I would much prefer to be living right smack in the middle of Manhattan again, at least I know it's only an 18 minute drive away to the west side and I can get my fix whenever I want. I know that NOTHING can drag me out of New York again! It's a relationship I'm just not willing to compromise on. :)

I have some fun plans in store for Total City Girl including a new website design, new blog design and making it more of a community for other "city girls" out there.

I'll also be working hard to add more items to my ETSY shop, and sharing with you more creative cake and cupcake designs that will hopefully inspire you to be more creative as well. I will also start posting recipes again. I love sharing with you food that I make for my family.

I have a fun resolution, or challenge (whatever you want to call it) to myself that I'll share with you in the next few days. Here's a little hint in the meantime:

ps24giftfair-2


I would love to hear what you have planned for yourself for this coming year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin