Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Map, Schmap!

Let's say you're visiting NY and you're looking for some fun activities to do.

How about checking out a zoo? The Bronx Zoo in particular.

Need to get some extra info to plan your trip? Forget your traditional map. Try a Schmap!

What's a Schmap you say?

It's a fun online guide that gives you tons of info including maps, reviews and photos. Which brings me to my point. Yes, there is a method to my madness.

Usually.

If you go to Schmap.com and look for Bronx Zoo, this is what you'll find:

schmapbxzoo-2

Do you see that photo? How could you miss it?!? I purposely circled it in purple so there wouldn't be any confusion.

It''s one of mine!! (of course there are other photos, but we're talking about mine right now) How excited was I when I received an e-mail from Schmap saying that they'd like to include my photo in their newly released edition of the Schmap New York Guide!!

There's even a mobile version so if you have an iPhone, you can still check it out. It'll look something like this:

schmapbxzoo

There's even a link to my flickr account which takes you directly to my photo.

IMG_6855

No - I'm NOT getting paid to tell you this, or even for my photo. I just thought it was so cool that someone wanted to use one of my photos for something!

Yes, it's these little things in life that make me happy.

That, and dill pickle potato chips.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin