Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday?

I've been reading on some blogs that they do something called a "Wordless Wednesday". Basically I guess they need a break from writing so they post a photograph and have their readers post links to a photograph. Some of them come up with a theme for the week, others are just random.

I am coming off of a very crazy (but good) weekend and trying to play catch up. I didn't want another day to go by without a post so I am going down the Wordless Wednesday route. Not completely wordless (obviously) but definitely not my usual post.

My theme is going to be street photography. These are some shots I took while walking around the West Village one day.

I loved how the pink door just popped out of this scene.

pinkdoor-1



The address on this building was just so amusing to me. In NY, they will use every inch of space imaginable!

wvaddress



This guy was hanging out on top of one of the local bars.

wvskeleton



If you have any interesting photographs you've taken in the street put a link in the comments section so we can all have a look.

I'm not sure if I'll keep this Wordless Wednesday thing going, but this week I definitely needed a go at it!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Heather Fonseca said...

Fun photos! What kind of camera do you use? All I have is a point and shoot, and of course my phone. But they're both pretty limited and I'm lusting after a SLR camera, even a cheap one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin