Friday, August 6, 2010

Beauty & The Beast Jr.

My older daughter's theater camp is coming to an end this week. Which only means that with 5 weeks left until school starts, Mommy Camp will soon be kicking in to high gear!! More on that later.

Her camp has been working on a production of Beauty & The Beast Jr. Wednesday night was the first show and last night was the second. Sunday there will be the last two. Needless to say, this week has been crazy! Not leaving much time for anything (even blogging)

This camp has been amazing! My daughter absolutely loved it! I'm so sad that it's coming to an end. (and not just because that means I have to take over)

I've managed to somehow become the unofficial photographer.

The set is unbelievable! Painted by a very talented artist. And it went up so quickly!


IMG_2978-sm



The costumes are great also - so authentic!


IMG_2956-sm




IMG_2951-sm



The staff was so nice and so talented - everyone from the counselors to the directors.

Well, I need to go back to editing more photos. There are tons!

IMG_3168-sm



IMG_3262-sm



I'll be back with you next week. Hope you have a great weekend! Do you have anything fun planned?

1 comment:

Heather Fonseca said...

What a great way to spend your weekend! I worked pretty much the whole time, but I did get an afternoon at the park with the kids and some good friends.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin