Monday, August 16, 2010

TCG Facebook Fan Page

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Yesterday I decided to finally work on a Facebook fan page for Total City Girl. I started one awhile ago but didn't do much with it and hadn't made it public.

Happy to say it's up and running!!

It's in the beginning stages but at least it's a start.

TCGonfb



I posted a bunch of photos of the creations I work on as well as started some new discussions. Join in on the conversation!

Also, there's a tab to My Etsy Shop. I currently have a bunch of headband designs listed and will be adding my accordion photo books, as well as party supplies in the near future.

One of the discussions I started was to post a link to your fan page, so if you have one, head on over and post the link and become a fan of Total City Girl!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin