Friday, May 21, 2010

Stationery Show - NYC 2010

This week I had the pleasure of attending the National Stationery Show at the Javits Center. It was a paper lover's paradise!!

Luckily when I got there, the registration line wasn't long at all. I was too late to register online so I had to do it in person.

javits-3


There were tons of greeting card companies. I was happy to see lots of what seemed to be new companies. Glad to see people are still starting businesses!!

I seemed to gravitate towards the very colorful non greeting card booths. I especially love finding new ideas in packaging.

Here were a few of my finds:

This booth was extremely colorful. They sell paper flower making kits. Thought this would be a fun activity at a girl's birthday party.

paperflowers-1



paperflowers-3



paperflowers-4


I loved seeing booths that were lined wall to wall with paper like this one from Parallel Works. Could it get any better??

paperflowers-5



paperflowers-6


I think so!! I'd say when the walls are lined with colorful decorative edged favor boxes. So cute I just couldn't take it!

btelements-2


Now as far as creativity goes, check out these dresses...

This one was from a greeting card company called Aaron Potts NYC.

paperdress-1


Their stuff was great - even down to their promotional material.

aaronpotts-1

Gotta love those city girls!!

Not sure who this one was from but I thought it looked cool.

paperdress-3

Both made from paper!!

Hmmm...wonder if it comes in my size.

Are you a paper junkie? If so, what are your favorite projects?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin