Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons. Did you ever notice though how quickly Spring comes and goes? It seems like we barely even have time to enjoy it anymore.

A couple of weeks ago when I was walking my daughter to school, we noticed how beautiful the trees looked.

Look Mama! (Mama - that would be me)

0415-9

All of the flowers were blooming

0415-8

beautiful shades of pink (my daughter's favorite color)

0415-10

The neighborhood looked so beautiful.

Today I noticed, just like that, all the pink was gone. You wouldn't have ever guessed there were flowers on these trees just days ago. Now they're all full of lush green leaves.

Still beautiful, just not pink. We miss the pink!

0415-11

What's your favorite season?

2 comments:

Jennifer D said...

Gorgeous pinks!

I wish you had posted a photo of the trees with the leaves, I was anticipating the lushness.

I agree spring goes fast these days. I have snow on the ground still and my daffodils are just starting to bloom but the air is getting so warm so fast. It will be over in no time.

citygirl - Stacey said...

I know Jennifer! I felt bad that I didn't have a green photo to show. Will have to take that another time. Can't believe you still have snow over by you. Crazy!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin