Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Recent Project} Bat Mitzvah Minis

I love party favors! My favorite being the edible kind! Think about it - how many little picture frames or candles does one person need?

Chocolate on the other hand, especially when it's personalized is a sure winner!

Recently I was asked to design a personalized chocolate bar wrapper for an upcoming Bat Mitzvah. Two friends were going to have it together. One girl liked purple whereas the other liked gray/silver.

No problem! They provided the photos, I provided the editing :) and custom design

The front of the wrapper had each girl's face and the back had the Bat Mitzvah details. They decided to go with minis which I think looked so cute!!


batmitzvahmini-1


I'm in the final stages of getting my shopping cart up and running so you'll be able to see lots of wrapper designs!

What's your favorite type of party favor?

2 comments:

Heather Fonseca said...

Those are wonderful! How very creative of you.
My favorite are the candy covered almonds my Italian Grandma brought back from every wedding and baptism she went to. I thought they were the yummiest things ever.

citygirl - Stacey said...

Jordan almonds? Did you like how they looked or did you actually eat them? Didn't know if anyone actually ate those things. :) They seem so hard

Blog Widget by LinkWithin