Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favorite Holiday Ornaments

Can you believe Thanksgiving is done already?!? That went so fast! Before you're able to enjoy that last bite of stuffing, we're already moving on to Chanukah and Christmas. Can't even catch a breath these days!

Last night we started doing our holiday decorating. We celebrate both Chanukah and Christmas in our house so everything came out at once. It was fun putting up the tree and going through the ornaments. The girls get a real kick out of it.


ornaments-1


Wanted to show you a few of my favorites.

The first three are from Anthropologie. I just love them!

ornaments-2

ornaments-6


Look how cute this house is

ornaments-4


even the back is adorable!

ornaments-5


My little 4 year old made this one yesterday out of Q-tips and something that was meant for the garbage. I was very impressed!

ornaments-3


This next one isn't necessarily an ornament but gets put on the tree every year anyway. This is 5 years old - when my older one was only 2. This was her main group of friends when we were in Florida. We did a lot of fun holiday activities together. The pictures are so faded, by next year they probably won't even be recognizable anymore.

ornaments-7


I really love owls, but mostly cute ones. So, the hubbs got me this one last year. It's a bit too realistic looking for me but the more I look at it the more I like it - even with a broken foot.

ornaments-9


I really like the design and pattern of this one. Even my older one says "Mama,, that's so your style". I think she's right!

ornaments-8


I used to collect little chairs a while back. Don't know why. All of a sudden I just started liking them. I have a few little chair ornaments but this one is my favorite. I love the retro feel to it. Doesn't it make you feel like you're at a diner waiting for your burger, fries and shake?!?

ornaments-10


Did you start decorating your home for the holidays? Do you have any favorite holiday decorations?

2 comments:

Heather Fonseca said...

I think my favorite is the q-tip one! So cute. I have a collection of shoe shaped ornaments and a great deal of birds. I love them all. We're going out of town this year so no tree, but I miss my ornaments.

Stacey said...

Well at least it saves you all the work from cleaning up! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin