Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Brownies

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!!

In our house, the cake is the most important part of the birthday celebration. Everyone always gets a special one decorated by yours truly. Everyone but me, that is. And this is totally by choice. Although I absolutely LOVE to decorate cakes, I don't really like eating them. So, when the hubbs asked what he should do for a cake I told him I wanted birthday brownies. I LOVE brownies!!

I was just expecting a box mix tray of brownies which would have been fine.

Instead I got this...

logobrownies


Look familiar?? The hubbs got all creative on me!! Threw me for a loop! He made a stencil of the girl in my logo (me) and dusted it with powdered sugar to get the design on top of the brownies.

Looks like there's more than one cake decorator in the house.

I have to admit, it did feel a bit weird cutting through what was supposed to be my face. But, once I tasted it I quickly got over it. YUM!!

What's your favorite birthday treat?

2 comments:

Heather Fonseca said...

Happy Birthday fellow scorpio! I wish my husband made me brownies.

colleen joyce pontes said...

I gotta give T props for this one - nice job! Sorry I'm a day late - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin