Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winner Announced - Wax Lips & Mustaches

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Can you believe the summer is over? My girls start school tomorrow and I have to say, I am sooooo ready for it! I love September - it feels like the "start" of good things. One of the good things I am looking forward to is cooler weather!

Another good thing is announcing the winner of these wax lips and 'staches.

candy-30


Let's see who random.org selected. We had nine entries so here goes...

waxlipswinner


Looks like #5 is the winner!

MsSvelteNY said...
I love that place. I'm there at least once a year buying
Violets or something for a party.

September 5, 2010 7:32 AM

CONGRATULATIONS MsSvelteNY!!! E-mail me at stacey@TotalCityGirl.com so I can send you the goods!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin