Friday, April 2, 2010

My Baby

Four years ago today, I was laying in a hospital bed, happily eating ice chips.

0402-4

Until this happened.

0402-3

By the way, why is my picture being taken at this moment? Why isn't anyone helping me?? Can't anyone see how much pain I'm in?

V-e-r-y shortly afterwards, this happened.

0402-13

My baby is four today!! I can't believe it!

Happy Birthday baby!!

IMG_0384-sm

Ooooo! Nice hairdo. Hmmm... It seems awfully familiar to me...

rubyandmickey

The effects of having lived in Orlando. Will it ever wear off??

We'll be having a family celebration today, but the big party is next weekend. 15 four year olds! I must be crazy. She wants a Spongebob themed party. Lots of planning going on here. I'll keep you updated as the details unfold.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer D said...

God Bless You Mama! ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin