Friday, February 18, 2011

{I Heart Faces} Fix It Friday #87

How has your week been? Sorry I didn't have much time to blog this week. This was a bit of a crazy week - will fill you in on it next week. Next week my girls are off from school so I've got to start coming up with some fun activities for them. Eeeeek!!

In the meantime, here is this week's version of Fix It Friday.

The original shot - not mine:


Fix-It Friday #87


My first edit I cropped and adjusted levels and sharpness

fif-87a


For the second edit which I like better, I did the same as the first edit and ran a Florabella action called B&W Blush. I then tweaked it by adjusting levels, color balance and sharpness.

fif-87b


Check out some others on IHeartFaces.com.




Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love the first edit. Great job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin