Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{I Heart Faces} Smiles

This week on I Heart Faces, the challenge is Smiles. I am so excited about this particular one, not just because of the theme itself but because of the guest judge - Jasmine Star!!

Right before the holidays I came across a website called CreativeLive where they have live online workshops and there was one from a photographer named Jasmine Star.I never heard of her (hard to believe) but she is named one of the top 10 Wedding Photographers so I was definitely interested in her story.

I watched the workshop and really loved it! I have no interest in being a wedding photographer - my interest lies more with photographing children but it was definitely fun and informative to watch her work. Since then I have been reading her blog and learning even more. Besides her work, what i really like about her is that she's real - no pretenses at all.

I'm so happy for her that she's become such a huge success! A true inspiration.

Well, here's my entry for the Smiles Challenge.

rsmile-3


I caugh this shot when my daughter was playing peek-a-boo after I picked her up from school one day.

If you get a chance pop on over to the I Heart Faces site to check out all of the others.

5 comments:

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

ah what a lovely smile!

citygirl - Stacey said...

Thank you!

Andrea said...

This is a great shot! She is a lovely girl!

Jen said...

love the textures in the photo...and such a cutie!

rachellechaseblog said...

love it! so cute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin