Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 More WInners

Sorry it has taken me so long to pick the next 2 winners of the DOZEN FREE Personalized Chocolate Bars. These winners were picked from the group of nice people that stopped by my table during the St. Gabriel's Spring Fair a couple of weekends ago.

The fair was outside and it was such a hot day! I can't believe I forgot my sunscreen! Thank you to that nice person that let me borrow some. I would have fried without it!


stgabefair-38

I had an assortment of items - my handmade accordion photo books


stgabefair-2

"oh so cute" hair clips


stgabefair-17

with my own personal hair model


stgabefair-26

funky lunchboxes


stgabefair-11

some new flat notecards


stgabefair-7

and I handed out some mini chocolate bars - with Total City Girl on it of course!


stgabefair-14

Well, since the winner from the last giveaway never got back to me, I decided to pick 2 winners this time. So, here they are...


stgabewinner-1



stgabewinner-3



stgabewinner-4



stgabewinner-6



stgabewinner-7



stgabewinner-8


Winner #1 - Sam Noronha

next...


stgabewinner-9



stgabewinner-10




stgabewinner-11




stgabewinner-12




stgabewinner-13

Winner #2 - Erin Morrell

Congratulations! You both win a dozen free personalized chocolate bars. You can view the catalog online or e-mail me with your mailing address and I will send you out a printed catalog.

See you at the next fair!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin