Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting Ready For The Fair

Tomorrow I'm going to have a table at the Spring Fair that the Riverdale Temple is having. I'm frantically trying to get all of my stuff ready.

I have my business cards, sign up sheets and order forms (which by the way I get through Design-her Gals - LOVE THEM!!!)

tcgmktg-1


my accordion photo books,

books-1


"oh so cute" hair clips,

clips-1


and personalized chocolate bars.

cncpostc


Just have to pack everything up and I should be ready!

If anyone is in the area, stop by to say hi. I'm going to have a drawing for a dozen free personalized chocolate bars!! Just in time for Graduations, Father's Day, Bridal Showers and Baby Showers.

Riverdale Temple
Sunday May 17th - 9am - 3pm
4545 Independence Avenue (246th Street at Independence Avenue)
Riverdale, NY

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin