Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{Celebrate} National Candy Month

Did you know that June is National Candy Month? Yes, now you have an excuse to dive into a bowl of your favorite sugary confections.

What's your favorite candy?

How often do you indulge?

I notice I gravitate towards red or pink candies - pink cotton candy, red cherry Twizzler Nibs, red lifesavers, red and pink jelly beans, red candy apples (not the cinnamon kind). There's definitely a noticeable trend there. I wonder if there's a hidden meaning behind it. Hmmmm.

Well, I thought it would be fun to browse through flickr to see what's going on out there in the candy universe. This is what I found. Hope you like it! Credits are listed under each photograph.

cottoncandy
Total City Girl (that's me!)



Waves...
Xia and her Chinese Box



Happy Valentines Day!
Silverbird_4



Pommes d'amour
Fabrice Terrasson



sweet box
regcas

See, I've given you a reason to celebrate! Go out and get yourself your favorite candy.

Your dentist will love you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin