Sunday, August 24, 2008

PMS Strikes Again!

You know what I'm talking about - that time of the month when ANYTHING and EVERYTHING around you just annoys the crap out of you. It can be anything from the sound of your kids screaming, your husband (just being your husband), it's too hot out, your house is messy, the list goes on and on. Then you go to the pantry to reach for a snack and there's nothing there! You want something salty and crunchy or something sweet and gooey, right? Well, today I feel like that so I thought I'd look online so next month at least I'll be prepared on the snack end of things. I'll still be an irritable monster but at least I'll find some comfort in my snacks.

Here's what I found:
For a sweet treat:


Pretty Mean Snacks is the place to satisfy your chocolate fix. The chocolates are available in 4 different tins - I love the names: Sweet Sassy Sister, Pure Passion Princess, Deep Decadent Diva and Hot Mama Madness. Try it and let me know which one you like best.

For the salt/crunch fix:


If you're a chip fanatic (like myself) you definitely need to try Anchor's Chip Of The Month Club. I did it for a month just to try it out and it was so much fun. You get a box in the mail with an assortment of different kinds of chips. The fun part was tasting them of course, but also discovering brands of chips I never even heard of. My favorite potato chip is the Lay's Dill Pickle Chip. I haven't seen them in years so I don't even know if they still make them. If anyone knows of their existence, please let me know! I've tried other brands of Dill Pickle but so far none compare to Lays

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin