Thursday, August 6, 2009

Picadillo

Remember all those peppers I picked at Lawrence Farms this past weekend?

peppers & squash-1

My first recipe was for the sausage and peppers. My next one is for Picadillo - pronounced "pee-kah-dee-oh".

picadillo-1

I used a recipe from the Food Network which you can get here.

Sorry guys but I didn't think to photgraph this one until I was all done!

picadillo-2

So get the step by step on FN.

I served the picadillo along with rice, and I sliced and roasted the yellow squash that I also picked at the farm. It tasted really good! This picadillo can also be used to make quesadillas. Your family will think you made something completely different and it will only take you minutes to make!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Those look great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin