Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Time For Everything

And this is my First Time blogging...woo hoo!!

I have 2 websites - TotalCityGirl.com and basket.com. I started Total City Girl (TCG) to showcase my latest crafty obsessions - hair accessories and accordion photo books. What do these 2 things have in common you ask? My 2 little girlie girls.


They both have crazy curly hair (just like me) and I started making their hair clips when I just couldn't find any cute ones to stay in their hair. A lot of the clips I found were made for thin straight hair. There's none of that in our house! I also found a lot of bows - mostly LARGE. Don't get me wrong, I love bows...on gifts...just not on my girls' heads!

The photo books came about when I needed a gift for my husband for his birthday. I always had an interest in photography but when I had my girls, I just went crazy with the picture taking. I wanted to do a scrapbook but felt overwhelmed by the big 12 X 12 layout. So I decided to make a book myself, make it smaller and also make it accordion style to be more creative. It was a hit!! This is a picture of the cover of that first book. I love the paper!!


Well I hope you stick around for more on Total City Girl.
Whew! I made it through my first post...and survived.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin