Friday, February 25, 2011

{I Heart Faces} Fix It Friday #88

It's Friday again! This week went surprisingly fast considering my girls were off from school all week! They were definitely kept busy with sledding, playdates, seeing the Justin Bieber movie and going to The Met. On my end, I pretty much got nothing done and I'm exhausted to boot.

I did want to at least sneak in a Fix It Friday. I recently bought a Photoshop action set from Florabella so I thought I'd play around with that a bit.

Here goes...

Original shot - not mine (SOOC)

Fix-It Friday #88


First edit - cropped, brightened the eyes, ran the Jane action and tweaked

fif-88-a


Second edit - ran the B&W Film action on top of the Jane action and tweaked.

fif-88-b


You can check out more edits over at the I Heart Faces site



So far the weekend is NP (no plans), but I'm sure I'll be waking up to many requests!!

Monday's almost here, right?!?

2 comments:

Suzanne Barber said...

Lovely! The Florabella actions were the inspiration for my edit this week. (But I don't have any yet-LOL) Beautiful edits.

citygirl - Stacey said...

Thanks Suzanne! Just checked yours out and it looks great! You don't need the actions. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin